In some exciting news this week, Asiana Airlines have boosted there capacity for the Summer..
Originally slated to upgrade to their flagship A380 for 6 days in November, then settle in for a Summer of B772's as is usually the case here in Sydney - Things have got heavy!
The new schedule see's the below (currently) schedule for OZ601 and OZ602:
- Daily A333 leading up to October 30th
- Daily B772 October 31st through to December 26th
- A380 November 14/18/19/22/23/27
- Daily A380 December 27th through to February 6th
- Daily B744 February 7th through to February 26th
- Daily B772 February 27th through to an unconfirmed date.
It will be brilliant to see some new metal in town throughout the upcoming Summer!
Ofcourse - The above is subject to change at the airlines discretion - But let's hope it doesn't!!